The following links are unrelated to this company:
Volkswagen Class Action: http://www.cand.uscourts.gov/crb/vwmdl
Utah Association for Justice: https://www.utahassociationforjustice.org/index.cfm
Utah Appellate Court Opinions: https://www.utcourts.gov/opinions/
GRAMA Request Form: https://attorneygeneral.utah.gov/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/GRAMA-Request-Form.pdf
Rocky Mountain ADA: http://www.rockymountainada.org/
Utah Courts Self-Help: https://www.utcourts.gov/selfhelp/contact/
Beef Fee Refund Form: http://ag.utah.gov/documents/UtahBeefPromotionFeeRefundForm.pdf
CASES & APPEALS OF INTEREST:
- Gardiner v. Taufer, 2014 UT 56, ¶ 26, 342 P.3d 269, 278 (“The court’s actions cannot be squared with the rules of civil procedure taken as a whole.”)
- Barrientos ex rel. Nelson v. Jones, 2012 UT 33, ¶ 22, 282 P.3d 50, 58 (“[S]urrendered, without resistance, to the impulse to win her case by bludgeoning the character of the dead.”)
- Houghton v. Dep’t of Health, 2005 UT 63, ¶ 51, 125 P.3d 860, 873 (“The district court erred in limiting McCoy to its narrow, fact-specific ruling.”)
- Quinn v. Nationwide Ins. Co., 281 F. App’x 771, 772 (10th Cir. 2008).
- Toone v. Weber Cty., 2002 UT 103, ¶ 17, 57 P.3d 1079, 1084(“We reverse the judgment of the trial court and grant summary judgment to plaintiffs, voiding Weber County’s sale of
the Wolf Creek Park property to Jones . . .”)
- Walker v. Volkswagen Group of America, et. al., 1:15-cv-00161-CW; In re: Volkswagen “Clean Diesel” Marketing, Sales Practices, and Products Liability Litigation, California Northern District (San Francisco), 3:15-md-02672-CRB.